Knowing is Half the Prattle.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Lameness of Free Treo Software

I've been trying to download some free software for the Treo to see if the thing can be used for anything other than e-mail and a phone. All the free software out there is crap. At least I got Dope Wars and Space Trader but I really haven't even found anything that is even close to interesting. I downloaded some drawing program and crashed the Treo (of course). I downloaded this one program called "M Drink's". This is supposed to be like a Mr. Boston type guide to making drinks. The interface stinks at best and really doesn't actually work. The drinks are even bad.

Some examples...

A Baby Eskimo.... Kahlua and ice cream. Big Deal.

Atlantic Dolphin Shit : "Dump the shit in a glass with ice cubes and swill it down!" Elegant.

Such crap. It even comes with a lame warning page about drinking and driving.

I don't think you can add your own entries so you're stuck with their crap. Here are two entries that I would add..

The Absolut Zero
1 Part Absolut Vodka
3 Parts Coke Zero


The Friggid Virgin
1 Part Absolut Vodka
3 Parts Coke Zero Cherry
1 Cherry garnish.

No comments: