I play acoustic guitar for the 6 month olds and it really seems to quiet them down or they start to make happy sounds. Here are the top 5 songs that they respond well to.
- Punk Rock Girl - Dead Milkmen
- Science Fiction Double Feature - Richard O'Brian
- Vibrator Dependent - Mojo Nixon
- Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead
- The Grand Old Duke of York - folk song
Alot of other songs they listen to but don't really react to, but funny enough they usually get upset when I play "Got You (where I want you)" by the Flys. But that's pretty obvious why because it's only two chords and it bugs me too.
Any suggestions for new songs?
Yes I already tried Freebird. Luke warm reception. The songs should be playable on acoustic guitar, so Chemical Warfare by the Dead Kennedys is out.