Knowing is Half the Prattle.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

That's Not Boots, It's Just a Monkey

For all of you who were at Elana's birthday party, she would like you to know that the cake was not Boots the Monkey but rather "just a monkey".



Yes I realize that Elana wanted me to make her a Dora the Explorer cake in addition to a monkey cake. (I'm sure soon to be featured on cakewrecks.blogspot.com).


Elana was not sure why people were calling it a "Boots the Monkey" cake when it was clearly "just a monkey". For those of you who do not know, this "just a monkey" cake was actually the 4th in a series of "just a monkey" cakes.



Sorry for any confusion that this may have caused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those cakes came out really good. I'm laughing. Because I can't think the word "monkey" without laughing. I could never work in primate research.