Knowing is Half the Prattle.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Drawing of the Week (#65: Ghostly Nose Silvie)


The second of a two-for-one post of weekly drawings. This is another hobo for the 700 hoboes project. This one #65 Ghostly Nose Silvie. Acually in my interpretation it should be, Ghostly nose, beard and moustache Sylvie. This is the 4th hobo that I've posted. It's a good thing that they don't grade on quality because I'm obviously a rank amatuer compared to a couple of the regular posters. They must be professional artists. This is only a hobby for me. Anyway, you can see the other hobo pictures of mine at E-Hobo.com. It looks much more impressive when you see them in the context of a real web site, but don't be fooled. The photos go up there automatically, no one approves them, so any crap gets up there. If you want to go to my hoboes directly, you can use the following links.

#65: Ghostly Nose Silvie
#144: Robert Eats-for-free
#118: Doc Aquatic
#175: Commodore 64

No comments: