Knowing is Half the Prattle.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Drawing of the week (knife and butter)


knife_and_butter_small
I really don't understand how people get to my flickr photos. Some photos that I haven't posted anywhere get a few new hits a day where others that I have posted all over the place get hardly a notice. I also really don't understand the "most interesting" list they generate. I have absolutely no idea how one photo is determined to be more interesting than another. I thought it had to do with views, comments and who marked it as a favorite but the ranking doesn't really seem to conform to that logic. Here's a drawing that I posted to flickr a long time ago that I think is good and yet it doesn't rate very high on the interesting scale and it's only been viewed 9 times. This one needs more promotion.

2 comments:

Chrispy said...

I think this one is very interesting. It tells a story. I mean, what's that knife's problem?

Evan Rappaport said...

Yeah, well sometimes inanimate objects can just be jerks and sticks of butter are in the wrong place at the wrong time.