Knowing is Half the Prattle.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Old Internet Posts Never Die, Part 2

So, I did another Googling of myself. A while ago I posted some old newsgroup entry to this blog that I found through Google. It was a post that I did in 1995 that is still floating around on the internet to the alt.lefthanders newsgroup. I didn't even remember that I posted it. Well here are some more newsgroup posts I did around the same time. Thanks to Google, they're dragging up everything from the beginning of time till now. You'll notice, all the posts that I did in 1995 seem to be about women, music and cartoons. I had different things to think about then. Honestly, I didn't realize that I actually posted that much. The next thing Google will do is pull up e-mails from old girlfriends. Oh, I'm waiting for that. Page One Page Two

No comments: